Teachers Reindeer Treat Christmas Ornament
You get a treat, you get a treat and YOU get a treat! Such a fun, festive way to give a special teacher or child carer this Christmas.
Can you ever really say thank you enough to your child's teacher? They do so much for our little ones, and they deserve the best come the end of the year!
Whilst the treat is not included in your purchase, Rudolph's 'nose' is made to perfectly fit a Lindt ball as pictured (available at most supermarkets).
Preschool teachers, kindergarten teachers, home care teachers, primary school teachers - they're sure to smile from ear to ear when gifted one of these wee delights.
Our samples show the variations in text available depending on what you would like it to say. For a plain, single name treat ornament for a child etc, shop here.
MATERIAL - Light or dark bamboo, gold, silver or rose gold mirror.
SIZE - 3mm thick, 9.5cm x 11.5cm.
- Before submitting your order, please ensure you check it thoroughly – any missing or incorrect information will delay your order.
- LINDT BALL IS NOT INCLUDED. They can be purchased from most supermarkets.
- Please add all personalisation to the text field provided.
- Font is as pictured and cannot be changed.
- Materials can be viewed here.
- Due to the nature of this product we recommend keeping it in the packaging when not in use.
Not quite what you're looking for? Check out the rest of our bauble range here.