Personalised Aotearoa Kirihimete Bauble
Or 6 payments from $2.50 What's this?
We are so proud to bring you this all new collaboration with the incredible talent that is Ani Huia Art.
Ani designed these tauira (pattern) baubles with the very heart of Kirihimete (Christmas) in mind.
"They both represent family and unity. When I think of Christmas, I think of whānau gathering together to spend time together, to eat together, to play sports and games together and to review the year that has just passed. Christmas is a time for families to continue to strengthen that special family bond."
You can view our full collaboration range with Ani for Kirihimete 2020 here.
FONT PREVIEW: Preview the font below in your chosen name prior to ordering.
MATERIAL - Light bamboo, dark bamboo, clear acrylic or a range of mirrored acrylic. Baubles come ready to hang with metallic twine.
SIZE - 3mm thick, 9cm wide and 9.7cm tall.
- Before submitting your order, please ensure you check it thoroughly – any missing or incorrect information will delay your order.
- Please note the name/word personalisation you would like etched into the bauble in the text field provided.
- Both name and pattern are etched into the bauble style as chosen in the drop down menu.
- Font is as pictured.
- Material colours can be viewed here.
- Due to the nature of this product we recommend keeping it in the packaging when not in use.
Not quite what you're looking for? Check out the rest of our bauble range here.