Pōhutukawa Kirihimete Bauble
We are so proud to bring you this all new collaboration with the incredible talent that is Ani Huia Art.
Ani designed these tauira (pattern) baubles with the very heart of Kirihimete (Christmas) in mind.
"For the wreath designs I was inspired by the pōhutukawa tree that bears beautiful red flowers around December. I love seeing these trees covered in the beautiful red flowers because it reminds me that it is Christmas time."
You can view our full collaboration range with Ani for Kirihimete here.
MATERIAL - Light bamboo, dark bamboo, clear acrylic or a range of mirrored acrylic. Baubles come ready to hang with metallic twine.
SIZE - 3mm thick, 9cm wide and 9.7cm tall.
- Before submitting your order, please ensure you check it thoroughly – any missing or incorrect information will delay your order.
- Please note the name/word personalisation you would like etched into the bauble in the text field provided.
- Both personalisation and pattern are etched into the bauble style as chosen in the drop down menu.
- Font is as pictured.
- Material colours can be viewed here.
- Due to the nature of this product we recommend keeping it in the packaging when not in use.
Not quite what you're looking for? Check out the rest of our bauble range here.